Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dreams by Li-En

Li-En
From past to present, Li-En yearns to be a Missionary. She had been inspired by her parents and an anecdote from a young child in the Precious Moments Bible exclaiming "Hey! I want to be a Missionary!".
Travelling to various countries to do Missionary work with *preferably* her Spouse.
She hopes to achieve the below with her mission work:
- work with Children
- Love the unlovable (outcast/poor & needy)
- Start an International Student School

her 1st steps to achieving her dreams is by:
- Learning to love the little children, to have a inbuilt passion for them
- Aim to start opening her house to host gatherings in 2009 to steer her to her direction of starting an International Student School

3 comments:

  1. i used the picture taken by Kara while she was in east timor

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... thanks for all the hard work logging all our dreams Yyn!! =)


    Let me clarify abit about mine...

    My lifelong dream is to serve as an overseas missionary one day. I also dream of serving alongside my husband in the mission field and being his helpmate *dreamy smile*

    I dream of opening an orphanage and love the little children that nobody loved. I want to love the children, and i want to learn to love the unlovable. (its tough..)


    For 2009, my dream is to start a ministry to the international students. Pray with me!

    Some other dreams that i didn't have the time to share:
    ~ Organize a Young Adults Camp
    ~ Set up a Prayer Room in Church
    ~ Start an outreach project to the poor & needy in our community (clean houses like what Randy's company did)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Li-en, no problem, please feel free to update and amend the posting with your administrative rights okie! ;)

    ReplyDelete