Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello Molecule!

A shout out to all the atoms of Molecule! Howdy do? While having lunch with Ken, Addy, Cynthia and Li-en just now, Ken suggested that we have an inspirational and devotional site to share out thoughts and journey with God with each other.

And I present to you - Every(other)day with Molecule.

Don't ask me how we got the name...

We can still change the name and the spiritual vitamin concept, cos you know, there are only a few things in my head: food, drugs, brains and rats. The more talented and artisitc people, like the one with a photoblog, can do more to enhance the blog. I like it white and plain :)

Please email angseokting@gmail.com if you want to be part of the blog.

And may I declare again: 2009 is gonna be a year of history making. And we are all history in the making :)

No comments:

Post a Comment